After yesterday’s novel, perhaps something not so cumbersome to read.
Today marks a few milestones. They are nothing earth-shattering, but worth noting…to me.
- This morning’s lack of orgasm brought us to the century mark. I have now been denied (given to NW) 100 orgasms, since we started this, thirty-six days ago.
- Today is day nine, since my last orgasm. This is the longest, by one day, that NW has denied me. Yes, I did go twenty-eight days, a few years ago. But I was driving that, not NW. So, this is the pertinent count.
- Today is the eighteenth day, out of July’s twenty-one, that I have not had an orgasm. Considering that, prior to this, I would have had multiple orgasms, every one of those days, it is worth mentioning.
- To carry the previous bullet further, I have not had an orgasm on twenty-seven of the last thirty-six days. One of the nine, where I did have an orgasm, was a ruined orgasm. I edged myself too far and just let it ruin, rather than give myself a full one. This was in June.
- Today is three weeks since I last self-pleasured…masturbation, edging, even fondling for pleasure. That all belongs to NW, now.
Little milestones, but big steps for us.